sound cue program

godd2

I was at a state thespian convention recently and a presenter showed us a simple sound cue program that was free. he said he would email everyone the link but never did and i cant remember the name.

Pretty much the screen was set up like a big grid of buttons where you can import sound wavs. they had to be wavs he said. then you simply clicked on them and they went. you could do more than one at a time and could name the boxes what ever you wanted and make them colored. it was a simple program so that is why i am trying to find it.

anyone have any idea what i am talking about?

I suggest Multiplay, Also free ware and developed by a member here on these forums. It also has the 'button/pad" function as well as cue lists and many other excellent things.

THANK YOU! I was going to have to surf around on here for a while to find that program (hotspot), because I knew I'd seen it somewhere and thought it neat, but never had a use for it until now. Now I'm doing sound on a musical where I have to coordinate a whole boatload of gunshots in time with the rhythm of a live orchestra and live actress (sigh) and I knew the only way I'd make it work would be working the keyboard in real time. Thanks!

Well, this isn't Hotspot, but this is one that I like a lot better. And, it is also free! (Our favorite four-letter "f" word)

Soundplant by Marcel Blum. I use that software all the time and I love it.

Soundplant by Marcel Blum home page

proxy.php

MultiPlay 2.3.0.0 released

Just a quick note to say that version 2.3.0.0 of MultiPlay has been released. Feel free to try it.

You can also subscribe to the mailing list and be notified of new releases, etc.

There's even an FAQ page now. There's you'll see the known bugs, future features and current release information.

Off topic, but I was at Florida Thepsian Festival also! I looked for a sound workshop but couldn't find one. Which workshop was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back