Sound Overall

I was wondering if anybody could help me out as how to pick out sound equipment, ie mics, mixer, amp, cables, speakers etc. I am begining to start a company and we would be portal, meaning traveling around to different venues and settng up. If I could get some help on this that'll be great.

Thanks,
Clyde

Hello Clyde. We are happy to help. To make the most useful recommendations, we need quite a bit more information from you. What is your overall budget? What exactly will you use the system for? What is the size of the venues you will be covering? Do you have any existing gear that you would like to incorporate with the new set up?

~Dave

I agree with Dave, you need to tell us a lot more about what you are trying to do. The size and type of venues and audiences. The size and type of events. The expereience and skills of the people operating it. Any concerns with size, weight, transport, storage, etc. And of course, budget. The more completely you can define your goals and expectations, the more people can incorporate them into any responses.

Alos, be prepared to go through a process here, you will very likely say something that will trigger other questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back