Sound Schools?

Roger

Just curious whats out there, I'm not really particular where. UTA has a good program but its fairly general and doesnt cater to audio needs very well.

There is a kid in my school who is going to a sound school somewhere, although the name of it slips my mind right now. I want to say ETC is it's acronym but it might not be that exactly (ya I know that that's a brand of lighting equipment)

Depends on where you live. how muc you wanna spend, you know. Well, there is fullSail in florida,Music Tech in MN, schools in NYC, and Many others. Its Called College board.com

Depends on your needs and goals. You have to decide first off the level of education. Not wether its good or bad or wether you want to study sound engineering, or take a more hands-on practical approach to audio in a live scenario.
I have a degree both in Electroacoustical Design (all maths and physics) and will be getting my Show Production Degree in August. Two sides of the coin, but it helps.
Full Sail is pretty good, I know a lot of what they teach so I know there isn't any bullsh*t involved.
There are a couple, you may wanna check out this link:
http://links.prosoundweb.com/index.php?sid=815288041&t=sub_pages&cat=12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back