Source FourHEAD

Who wants one?

• Total voters

Noah Abrams

If anyone is willing to actually make this, I will be forever thankful!

"The legendary Source Four moves out of the theatre and into your home with the introduction of Source FourHead. The head lamp includes the same features and sleek design found in the Source Four Mini. This convenient, yet powerful, tool is a perfect solution for many outdoor activities and household chores.

• Camping
  • Grilling
  • Car maintenance
  • Plumbing
  • Biking
  • Bedtime reading
  • Nighttime strolls
  • Morse code communication
  • Covering up unsightly facial blemishes
  • And much more
Source FourHead is battery-powered, and holds a charge for one hour of delightful illumination. The head lamp includes wireless DMX control, so you can have sophisticated control over how you are lighting everyday activities.

Make your Source FourHead your own with custom paint colors and personalized gobos. For activities requiring more movement, an optional chin strap is also available for purchase. A larger version will become available Fall 2019 for those with more frontal lobe area to cover, so keep an eye out for Source FiveHead."

http://www.etcconnect.com/Source-FourHead.aspx

Attachments

• Source-FourHead-Header(1).jpg
    Source-FourHead-Header(1).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
I think it would make a great followspot. Literally just watch the actor. You could probably assign random audience members to the job for those shows where you're short on technicians.

I think ETC needs to work on their battery tech. My headlamp will do 1800 lumens for an hour, or 400 lumens for 4 hours on a single 18650. The mini is rated in the 400-500 lumen range depending on the lens. Did they just jam a couple of AA batteries in it?

I can hear the conversation with the prototyping crew.

I need you to mold this. (Hands drawing(
What is... What the heck..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back