Source4 Jr. Zoom, CAD drawing

tomed101

As part of an assignment for graphics I am drafting a source four junior zoom in 3D. Some of the parts are going to be very difficult to draw, and as a result I have been granted permission to reference existing drawings. Unfortunately I am unable to find any CAD drawings of the individual parts of the S4. Does anyone know where I would be able to find them, or is my best bet to contact ETC and ask them? Also, for my own reference, is there anywhere where I can get CAD files of other instruments and the parts (e.g. PAR cans, 360Q's, anything really).

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
Re: S4 Jnr Zoom Cad drawering

Beyond a simple extruded shape, might be a hard one to find. I can't remember if ETC has 3d models on their site like HE and some other companies. I would say email ETC, but I highly doubt they will just give you exact 3d drawings of their fixture.

tomed101

Re: S4 Jnr Zoom Cad drawering

Thanks for the quick responses. I have emailed ETC but as Footer said, I doubt they will just hand it over... The exterior shape should be easy, its only some of the smaller parts which will be hard. I think I will ask my teacher if I can leave out some of the really small parts.

Tom