Space Force versus ???

Amiers

Renting to Corporate One Fixture at a Time.

BillConnerFASTC

I think the government wins - and it's already passed and funded. But can ChromaQ use it to there advantage in marketing it - a light so good that they named a branch of the military after it. Of course their competitors could link it to Trump - probably a negative in this industry.

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Do they have to change their name with advent of the US Space Force? Might they want to?
So, yeah, I saw the title and was worried that this thread was going to be a political argument that I was going to need to moderate. Perhaps ChromaQ needs to think about that.

Amiers

Hopefully ChromaQ has a presence here and decides to take your marketing strategy and makes you lead marketing manager of the Space Force Project 😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: RonHebbard

Amiers

So, yeah, I saw the title and was worried that this thread was going to be a political argument that I was going to need to moderate. Perhaps ChromaQ needs to think about that.
You know me by now I hold no political ties. Just curious in fixtures to recommend to the higher ups.

rsmentele

Premium Member
Fight Leukemia

RonHebbard

Premium Member
How about 285,000 Lumen LED?!

Or

DMG
@rsmentele Did you notice, referring to your 1st link, the Imperial 36.5" x 6.5" dimensions would make it ~6 x longer than it's wide yet in the photo it doesn't appear anywhere close to what its oblong dimensions would suggest. Surely that must be my distorted vision.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

BillConnerFASTC

@rsmentele Did you notice, referring to your 1st link, the Imperial 36.5" x 6.5" dimensions would make it ~6 x longer than it's wide yet in the photo it doesn't appear anywhere close to what its oblong dimensions would suggest. Surely that must be my distorted vision.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard
I think face is 24 x 36.5 x 6.5 deep. Width = depth.

• Wow

RonHebbard

Premium Member
So you agree it is not 6 times longer than wide?
Yes Sir; Understood, thanks for the clarification.
Are your ears still ringing from your MRI; the newer units aren't as loud but the older ones made listening to the finessing of the kick drum prior to a stadium rock concert easy listening by comparison.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Amiers

I love the DMG especially since it can fold up the amount I could fit in a case is amazing.

Amiers

The company went with the Space Forces.

I’m a little disappointed in the quality of the injection molding and the fact that the back is all plastic and not a metal.
3BF3F368-E4F5-461E-996D-8FFD2067B36D.jpeg
C7631E3E-601D-4C90-A369-8450EF96FA2A.jpeg
E330C64C-7EE7-4AC6-99D4-28B297D64312.jpeg

bclighting

A metal back would have added quite a bit of weight to the fixture. Additionally, if you have the version with LumenRadio built in you may have a had an issue getting good signal without an external antenna.

I run a bunch of them on some of the tradeshows and they do take a beating but have never had an issue with the backs.