Space Force versus ???

I think the government wins - and it's already passed and funded. But can ChromaQ use it to there advantage in marketing it - a light so good that they named a branch of the military after it. Of course their competitors could link it to Trump - probably a negative in this industry.

Hopefully ChromaQ has a presence here and decides to take your marketing strategy and makes you lead marketing manager of the Space Force Project 😂😂😂

So, yeah, I saw the title and was worried that this thread was going to be a political argument that I was going to need to moderate. Perhaps ChromaQ needs to think about that.
You know me by now I hold no political ties. Just curious in fixtures to recommend to the higher ups.

How about 285,000 Lumen LED?!

Or

DMG
@rsmentele Did you notice, referring to your 1st link, the Imperial 36.5" x 6.5" dimensions would make it ~6 x longer than it's wide yet in the photo it doesn't appear anywhere close to what its oblong dimensions would suggest. Surely that must be my distorted vision.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I think face is 24 x 36.5 x 6.5 deep. Width = depth.
From their site:
Dimensions
  • Length: 927.1 mm / 36.5 in
  • Width: 150.88 mm / 6.5 in
  • Height: 609.6 mm / 24 in
  • Weight: 49.89 kg / 110 lbs
110 POUNDS; That's some butch LED.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

So you agree it is not 6 times longer than wide?
Yes Sir; Understood, thanks for the clarification.
Are your ears still ringing from your MRI; the newer units aren't as loud but the older ones made listening to the finessing of the kick drum prior to a stadium rock concert easy listening by comparison.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I love the DMG especially since it can fold up the amount I could fit in a case is amazing.

The company went with the Space Forces.

I’m a little disappointed in the quality of the injection molding and the fact that the back is all plastic and not a metal.
3BF3F368-E4F5-461E-996D-8FFD2067B36D.jpeg
C7631E3E-601D-4C90-A369-8450EF96FA2A.jpeg
E330C64C-7EE7-4AC6-99D4-28B297D64312.jpeg

A metal back would have added quite a bit of weight to the fixture. Additionally, if you have the version with LumenRadio built in you may have a had an issue getting good signal without an external antenna.

I run a bunch of them on some of the tradeshows and they do take a beating but have never had an issue with the backs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back