The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Sparkles the stage manager

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by redddhead32, May 10, 2004.

1. redddhead32

redddhead32 Member

8) Hi, Im a newbie here, Im out in Portland Oregon, a high school senior born and raised in the theatre, my mom is Ann Hould-Ward a costume designer and my dad was the prop master at Arena Stage for many years. I have been involved in stage manageing and planning productions since 5th grade when I stage managed a Midsummers nights dream for my elementry school. Any who Im looking forward to college next year although due to the hanious strict nature of my family I will not be majoring in technical theatre as I want to. But someday someday...thats why I just keep filling out scholarship applications and hoping some how I figure things out.

2. want_u_badly

want_u_badly Member

wow ^-^ thats so neat redhead. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you you do. you are a really cool person from what i hear. ^_^ its been great having you as a friend, and i know that your talents will take you far. all the doors are open all you have to do is pick one.

see you soon ^_- and i shall give you a big old smutch on the cheek or ya :D

3. Pocado

Pocado Member

Well, welcome. It's so cool that you've been attached to theater for so long, I wish I had been. I love it, it's also just awsome that your parents are into it. Well, good luck with college.

Katie

4. Sparkles

Sparkles Member

hey this is sparkles i had issues so this is my nickname now