Special Screwdriver for Sennheiser Beltpack Repair

Hello!

I was wondering if anybody knows of a tool that might work as well as Sennheiser's official part (514099) for tightening down the ring nuts (600357) on their ew-series SK transmitters? Nearly $60 without shipping for what appears to be a pretty simple device is a little out of my price range. A simple smalls lot headed screw doesn't seem to have the torque needed. Here is a link to the tool in question:

http://spares.sennheiser.co.uk/evol...for-wireless-bodypack-socket-slotted-nut.html

Thanks in advance!

productSennheiser-514099specialtool1[1].jpg
Sennheiser 514099

218971[1].jpg
Sennheiser 600357

No problem! It took me a couple tries to find it. I knew it had been discussed fairly recently. Glad I could help.

A really pointy pair of small, needle nose pliars should do the trick. Xcelite makes some for fine electronic work that would do the job.

That's likely what I'll keep doing since this is such a larger nut its not so bad. The cheap driver for the sennheisers was a game changer because that one is so small there was no good method.

Back to the 3d printer thing... I could print you that if you gave me the dimensions... and yes... it would be strong enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back