The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Specifically Set please

Discussion in 'Scenery, Props, and Rigging' started by the_marching_penguin, Nov 17, 2003.

1. the_marching_penguin

the_marching_penguin Member

Has anyone done any Tennessee Williams plays. They are kind of strange if you have ever read one and I am trying to get some kind of explanation out of "The Glass Menagerie" I could also use some suggestions on the set so any help would be useful. Thank you.

2. Patches

Patches Member

hmmm ,i've heard of that play. the advanced acting class seeant a good 3 months on it last year... i'll talk to our director, and see what she might have cooked up in her mind. give me a few days.

3. wemeck

wemeck Active Member

4. chizle97

chizle97 Member

well this play is ok. im more partial to stephen saumdhiems musicals myself. but its one of those shows were less can be more. kinda like a production of sweeny todd where a simple platform can serve as a room or steps and alanding can be a top floor. but all in all you want the focus more on the acting than the set (depending on the stregth of you actors :D )if all els fails read the play. also ya might want to look at kaufman and heart plays too.