Stage curtain pricing?

microstar

It used to be that many theatre supply houses had a chart of "stock" leg, border, and traveller sizes along with pricing. I need a super-fast estimate for a grant application and cannot locate a single place that has this. Everyone wants to give a custom quotation. I don't have even 24 hours to get this done!

What are you looking for?

Since the OP has gotten an answer already , and since @egilson1 "knows people" I was wondering if the curtain segment of the industry has gotten hit as hard as other market segments with Loooooong delays and shortages?

Back when I worked at a dealer we did a lot of fast curtain quotes. All it takes is an hour, as long as the manufacturer's office is open. Some took a few minutes!

Since the OP has gotten an answer already , and since @egilson1 "knows people" I was wondering if the curtain segment of the industry has gotten hit as hard as other market segments with Loooooong delays and shortages?
Not sure if this helps answer your question. We got 4 sets of 4 legs earlier in the year from Rose and waited about 4 weeks for them. And were told about 6 weeks for the new grand and grand border we ordered a month ago.

I do remember that they may offer many colors of velour, but good luck on some less popular colors.

Shipping time depends on a few factors such as color, material, and source. I’m seeing an average of about 4 weeks for turnaround time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back