Stock Key?

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by brb8910, Jan 19, 2016.

1. brb8910

brb8910 Member

Hi there.
    In our theatre we have 3 of these ( image below ) switches located on the two stage doors and one in the house. Out of those 3 only 2 are open and through a series of multiple years, we have lost the key to this box. I tried just bumping the lock with multiple keys, but it didn't work. From what I found on the ETC website, it is the "Heritage Stations Secure-It Locking Cover" but I can't seem to find any information on it what so ever. It seems for things like this, everything has the same "stock key" and I wanted to know if someone had a key to it that they could send a picture of it/ the stock key number.

Thank you for your help.

50c63c02e24e045c22e6f53eabe16bbe.png

2. sclausenETC

sclausenETC Active Member

I suggest calling your local ETC dealer or ETC Technical Services directly. I'm sure they can help you out.

Thanks -

Sarah

3. BillConnerFASTC

BillConnerFASTC Well-Known Member

Theatre Consultant
    Call etc. We do these for area where leaning or bumping is an issue but specify a magnet, not a lock set. Thanks for reminding me why.

4. DavidNorth

DavidNorth ETC Rigging General Manager Premium Member Fight Leukemia Departed Member