Strad 300

the 300's has 4 pages,and the 500's have 6 pages

that user manual is for both 300 and 500. to change the sub pages in live mode hit , [+] to go to the next page or [-] to go back a page.

Thanks propmonkey, I completely forgot the manual was for both, I haven't looked at it in a while. ;)

yeah i was reading it one day and i was looking for this button and never found it. then i realized the botton was only on the 500's.

heres a question. is it possible on the 48/96 to map out the sub pages to 4 seperate panels?

i am not sure, but i i know i have two panels in separate locations (bc thats how they installed it) each with 4 pages of subs

propmonkey said:
heres a question. is it possible on the 48/96 to map out the sub pages to 4 seperate panels?

I was looking and I don't think so.

i have worked a lot w/ the strand 300 series board... the one i worked w/ did not have the extra fader, but i did at one point look into it.... the extra faders are ment to be for individual channels.. if that helps you out.... as far as programing i would conrtact the store you or your theatre bought the board... they may have a little more insight on how to program the faders... other wise i would assume you would program them like a submaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back