Strand 200 Console

Hi,

My first post!

I am the VP of an amateur theatre in Arbroath, Scotland. We have a Strand 200 Console but cannot find the user guide!!

Does anyone know if this can be downloaded from anywhere or where we can get some pointers as to how to program it?

The lighting for this next play is quite simple, we need to program act1 to one slider and act 2 to another slider.

At the pulling hair out stage!

thanks,
Rebecca.

Hi,
THanks for reply. Had tried official site but no joy.

Just tried the site you suggested but no info on the 200 series.

cheers,
Rebecca

set it into single scene mode and set up the state, then switch to submaster mode, push and hold the memory key, select the memory position (currently represented by the channel flash keys) and when it flashes press the memory key again. Channel LED (now memory LED) should glow orange. Repeat process for every state desired.

operate show in submaster mode

I hope that makes sense, no sleep since friday...

OK, that's interesting, Strand lists the console on their website, but doesn't have the brochure on the downloads list. Perhaps it's just that the Genlyte folks who are building the website haven't linked to the manual yet, or maybe if they got a new server, they haven't put the manual up yet. That's an interesting one...but, the new Strand/Genlyte webpage looks cool.

Thanks, Thomas, will see if I can get the 'memory' button up. Remembered holding the fader button down till flashed orange & is set but couldn't find the memory key (yet). But will hunt for it!
Regards,
Rebecca

I found the manual to be very hard to understand in the past... but if you have any questions reguarding it, I've unfortunatly had to use that board far too many times... so ask away!

I knew that the old website had to exist, because they're still in the "redirect" process...I just didn't know that you had to pop on the "/us". Cool.

Thanks, Thomas, will see if I can get the 'memory' button up. Remembered holding the fader button down till flashed orange & is set but couldn't find the memory key (yet). But will hunt for it!
Regards,
Rebecca

If we're talking about the same desk, the key should be to the left of the LCD- and it may be called 'record' or something. Forgot to check when I was at the office today.

Thanks, guys for all your input. Have got the board configured & producer is happy with it to boot! Yippee! We open Monday 14th, so not before time. Now we can work on all the sound cues...!
'Later!
rebecca

Users who are viewing this thread

Back