Control/Dimming Strand 200 Plus 48/96 Console

avelect

Hi, We have recently received a new Strand 200 Plus 48/96 console, we can do the basic programming fine and have even figured out how to copy scene and add to an existing one.

What we can't do is edit a scene, i.e. Cyc is pink - now director wants it to be blue.

so far we have had to write down every dimmer value and re-input the whole scene manually with the alteration in colour.

Help!

Something you can try is while you are in record mode press SOFTKEY A for “Preview” and then press the Flash Button of the scene you want to change. If you have a monitor plugged into the console you will notice that it shows you the channels in that scene. Once you are in Preview mode bring all of the channels up you want in that scene. After you have set everything to the way you want turn off preview mode and then hold down the Flash button of the scene you wish to change. Then press the SOFTKEY D for “Cover”. Cover will replace the new scene you have set on stage. If you have any other questions let me know, thanks.

Thank you will try it out tonight - have 2 shows (Full Houses :) ) for our local National Ballet - but I want them to be perfect - that's why we use Strand Products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back