The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Strand 300 OS

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by VLogistics, Apr 10, 2009.

1. VLogistics

VLogistics Member

Vancouver BC resident. Besides doing movie, concert and theatre production, I help local semi-professional theatre groups with their technical production. There are 5 that I currently build and design for. One of the group has a 300 series desk that I'm looking to upgrade the OS. I've been to the DL page to find the latest version but that page recommends going to the archive page which I cannot find. The version currently installed is a 2.0 and the latest one I see is 2.8 but the DL page recommends 2.8(D). Where do I find this and a procedural manual to re & re? Thanks to anyone who steer me in the right direction. Cheers.

2. icewolf08

icewolf08 CBMod CB Mods

Controls Technician - TAIT Towers
    Software downloads for the 300 series desk can be found here. You will need to download the Console software (C3), the networker software (CN), and the help files (HC). You will need to be able to put the files onto floppy disks, and you need a basic understanding of DOS to do the upgrade. If you don't know DOS well, then you probably shouldn't attempt the upgrade without finding someone who does. Oh, and Welcome to CB!

3. DaveySimps

DaveySimps CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Performing Arts Center Manager
    Welcome to CB. Although Alex gave you some good advice already, I took the liberty of moving you thread to the Lighting Forum for better visibility. Not all members regularly read the New Member Board. Enjoy CB!

~Dave