Strand FLX S console overview and training

jon.hole

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about two online sessions Strand Lighting are running, specifically because we've tweaked how we're delivering them to address some of your feedback from a few months ago on Control Booth.

Instead of our usual "webinar" format (which is very "one-way"), these will be a normal Teams "meeting" - you can unmute, chat with us and ask questions to ensure you get the most out of the sessions. We're also sharing them out between three of us, so you can meet Bobby Harrell, Edward Smith and myself - all of whom can support you on these consoles.

One is tomorrow (sorry for the short notice!) - an introduction session (with me), and one is next week - a training session (with Edward). Bobby will be in both.

Strand FLX S Series Overview
This one-hour overview aims to orient the attendees to the capabilities of the FLX S Series, ensuring plenty of time will be set aside for Q&As.
21 October 2021 | 12:00pm - 1:00 pm​
Register for the Overview Webinar - https://bit.ly/3B9mS6p
ZerOS Software Introductory Training Course
An introductory training class for the FLX S Series covering all basic components of the ZerOS software to get you up to speed and programming a basic show quickly and simply. Areas of the console that will be covered are console setup, patch, fixture control, and programming cues.
25 October 2021 | 12:00pm - 2:00 pm​
Register for the Training Course - https://bit.ly/3Cmk2vU

I'd love to see some Control Booth members attend these,

Jon

Confirmed, it does.

Sadly (for me), it's a bit of an inconvenient time, as I'd be interested to watch, but I'll be heading for a commuter train at that time. Will the session be available to stream again later, like some of the product launch sessions you and Edward did earlier this year?

I think our plan is to only distribute the video to those who attend, so no one feels their questions or comments are going to become public etc. The aim of these specific sessions is to interact and ask questions, which isn’t achieved via a recording.

We do have a full Strand FLX S Learn Track available on YouTube already, along with specific demos, such as RigSync:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OK, that makes perfect sense, thanks. I might have a dip into the youtube videos. I've (briefly) used the full FLX and attended a tutorial day with Richard Lambert, but this is a new one for me and it might pop up somewhere, you never know.

OK, that makes perfect sense, thanks. I might have a dip into the youtube videos. I've (briefly) used the full FLX and attended a tutorial day with Richard Lambert, but this is a new one for me and it might pop up somewhere, you never know.

If you're looking for a webinar that covers FLX and FLX S, see the video below...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this helps,

Edward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back