Control/Dimming Strand lighting 550 Processor Board Not Work

Nic_Light

Hello everyone, some time ago I bought the table Strand lighting 550
but after a while it stopped working, I honestly do not know what happened, as the motherboard was very old I changed it to a more current one (Pentium 3) now it works but the processor board (which connects the board in the bus ISA, and desktop terminals and faders) is not recognized by the DOS system and not even when the desktop program runs, the rest as a video card works, and Ethernet Link 3 also works without difficulty.

Attachments

• 9496edd6-7bc1-4300-a43e-2f45ed00d3cb.jpg
    9496edd6-7bc1-4300-a43e-2f45ed00d3cb.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 286
Hello everyone, some time ago I bought the table Strand lighting 550
but after a while it stopped working, I honestly do not know what happened, as the motherboard was very old I changed it to a more current one (Pentium 3) now it works but the processor board (which connects the board in the bus ISA, and desktop terminals and faders) is not recognized by the DOS system and not even when the desktop program runs, the rest as a video card works, and Ethernet Link 3 also works without difficulty.
@Ron Foley Can you possibly point this poster to someone closer to Brazil?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

[QUOTE = "RonHebbard, postagem: 383836, membro: 734"] [USER = 22930] @Ron Foley [/ USER] Você pode apontar esse pôster para alguém mais próximo do Brasil?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard [/ QUOTE]

Agora, mas estou prestes a tirar todas as caixas e usar um raspberry para gerenciar todas as funções da mesa, já que não acho que alguém aqui no Brasil ou para quem quer que seja solucionado esse problema não existe.

I hate to say it, but it may not be repairable. The console runs on an embedded operating system, which cannot be transplanted to a different motherboard. The one thing I would do is check and see if the power supply has all outputs working. If the power supply is not completely working then replace it and try the original motherboard again. A power supply failure is much more common than a motherboard failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back