Strand Offers 24/7 Tech Support Line

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
One result of my recent repair adventure [http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/lighting/11567-bad-phone-call-light-board-wont-turn.html] was I found out that Strand has had 24/7 tech support available for about a year. I've advised them that they need to update the support page of their website as it doesn't show the correct phone number to call. :doh:

If you call 1-800-4STRAND after 5pm PST there is an emergency field service option. Your call will be forwarded to a answering service who will contact an on call technician and they will return your call.

Last edited by a moderator:
One result of my recent repair adventure was I found out that Strand has had 24/7 tech support available for about a year. I've advised them that they need to update the support page of their website as it doesn't show the correct phone number to call. :doh:

If you call 1-800-4STRAND after 5pm PST there is an emergency field service option. Your call will be forwarded to a answering service who will contact an on call technician and they will return your call.

Just like the type of 24/7 service ETC has had for more than 20 years.

Amazing!

:)

ST

It's also one of those "If a tree falls in the forest..." things. If you have 24/7 tech support but nobody knows about it, do you really have it? :)

Seriously though, it is a good thing for them to be taking care of their customers and I am glad they are stepping up their game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back