Strand palette flashing >>factory<<

DannyDepac

• Hello everyone I have a Palette preset ii 32/64

It has just now started flashing >>factory<< in the bottom of the show screen and sometimes prevents us from recording or updating cues while it’s flashing.

If we restart the board it goes away but can come back and that’s not feasible during run throughs. Any idea what that is and how to fix it

• Hello everyone I have a Palette preset ii 32/64

It has just now started flashing >>factory<< in the bottom of the show screen and sometimes prevents us from recording or updating cues while it’s flashing.

If we restart the board it goes away but can come back and that’s not feasible during run throughs. Any idea what that is and how to fix it
Calling @Ron Foley and / or @bharrell
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Does it have a license key on a usb stick? They can work loose enough that they are not recognized, thus the board reverts to demo or factory mode. On ours we open the top (control surface) and pull and reinsert the USB key to make sure it is seated well. Preferably do this with the console off.

Good luck.

Does it have a license key on a usb stick? They can work loose enough that they are not recognized, thus the board reverts to demo or factory mode. On ours we open the top (control surface) and pull and reinsert the USB key to make sure it is seated well. Preferably do this with the console off.

Good luck.
Wow that sounds so easy I’m hoping it’s just that!
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back