Strand Palette issues. Fixtures not responding. again.

Our strand Classic Palette has been having some difficulties. Again. (honestly, the etc express lasted for 12 years with no problems whatsoever, but that's a different thread).

Our house patch is not complicated, its patched 1:1 and stays there. We run everything from sub masters, (whoever specked this board for the space specked way too much board). Turned on the board last week and the lights were completely unresponsive to the console. Current indicators changed on the monitor, but the lights did nothing. No error messages on the dimmers, everything else seemed fine. Hard restart on board, nothing. Opening the sample show fixed it then, but this morning we have the same problem and that fix isn't working. Fixtures also controlled by the work light panel do come on. I tried re-patching the show to 1:1, by fixture, and by output, nothing.
We updated the firmware last month, currently extracting an error report, but is there anything else I should be trying while I wait for tech support to call me back? (first event is in 30 minutes).

DMX cable firmly seated? Not in blind mode? Output not disabled (file menu, I think)? Run a hardware check from the shell menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back