Control/Dimming strand Pocket palette Wireless remote

Mcroadie

I have a small question regarding the Wireless remote. I have a Strand Basic palette lighting console and I've been told that you can use a iPod touch instead of the wireless remote. Is there any truth to that or am just this gullable?

I don't know the specifics, but there's a thread somewhere on here outlining which consoles have iTouch/Phone apps for control.

Hi, the thing is called Lumuinair and a few monhttp://www.controlbooth.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=118497ths ago the site was inundated (is that how you spell it) with ads for it, I love this idea, but you have to have ArtNet compatable hardware. It's pretty sweet, but it won't controll your desk, simply the chanels. So it is usefull as a remote, but not to bring up cues ect, unless you can be botherd exporting shows ect and it's just too much hassle. Great for just remote focusing though, and showing off what you can do. You need teh software for your iPod/Phone a wireless router, and one of these ENTTEC - ODE and the software itself is on this site Luminair 1.1 - Intuitive DMX lighting control for iPhone and iPod touch but you have to get it from iTunes, also a rather good reason to get work to pay for your iPod..........
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back