Strong Super Trouperette III

jonliles

Fight Leukemia
Does any one have the Parts / Service / Instruction Manuals for this followspot? Model 45003-3

I just inherited one in a bulk purchase from a local theatre that folded. I need to ensure it is in proper working order prior to resell.

On a similar topic, how about a parts list for Lighting&Electronics ERS's? I have one that needs it's bench focus screws replaced.

Last edited:
As for the L&E ERS screws, if axial, I'd assume they'd be the same as for the Altman 360Q, but could likely be sourced at a good hardware store.

Thanks! Hopefully I will not run into any thread pitch issues! I'll check out that link.

Can't get to the Strong link, I get an error from their web page that says "you should not be here!" ... Hmmmm

J

Attachments

• Super Trouperette 45050.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 642
Strong has "bandwidth theft protection" on their site. You have to hit one of their base pages prior to going right to a pdf file or you get that error. Kind of obsolete with bandwidth as cheep as it is.

Looks like the only difference is the 45050 uses an HTI, where the 45003 uses an FEL or similar.

Ah, in that case the 45003 isn't a "Super" Trouperette, just an average one.:)

Both are/were excellent units, 'best in their class' for their time.

it'll do just fine with a newer lamp and a bit of a cleaning. It may not be a "Super," but it is dang cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back