Students: Win a free ETC console for your School.

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
Show Us Your ETC
If a CB member does not win, I'm going to be upset.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. I have no interns this year!

Hmm, the Palette is looking a bit clunky all of a sudden. No time, though, **** real jobs...

Our Strand GSX is looking a little clunky! I've got time though, and I'm also trying to get our studio working again...may be a good opportunity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Showing my students this, they will probably submit something!

But we don't have an EOS! xD

But you've only got 6 right arms. Everything else would be color/beam and the Ion is great for that. (I just want as few people as possible to join!)

But you've only got 6 right arms. Everything else would be color/beam and the Ion is great for that. (I just want as few people as possible to join!)

:p Doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to have one! Also we are renting a bunch of movers this year...since we are doing Legally Blonde: The Musical ...*puke*

:p Doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to have one! Also we are renting a bunch of movers this year...since we are doing Legally Blonde: The Musical ...*puke*

You've also got money to rent stuff!

Thread BUMP as the deadline is growing near. Show Us Your ETC

The site seems to indicate there's only been one entry, but I'm certainly hoping that not the case. Or that everyone is needlessly procrastinating.

Thread BUMP as the deadline is growing near. Show Us Your ETC

The site seems to indicate there's only been one entry, but I'm certainly hoping that not the case. Or that everyone is needlessly procrastinating.

Time to go [-]bug[/-] remind my TD about this...

Time to go [-]bug[/-] remind my TD about this...
WHY?

It's not for him/her--it's for YOU!
The contest is open to students ages 14 and older (under 18 will require the signature of a parent or guardian). Students must be currently affiliated with and enrolled in an institution of higher education. ...

-----
BTW, if any CB members DO make a video, I'm sure we're not opposed to a little Facebook ballot-box stuffing (freeping ?) if you also post the link to your video in this thread. The popular vote counts for 40% of the "grade".

Last edited:
BTW, if any CB members DO make a video, I'm sure we're not opposed to a little Facebook ballot-box stuffing (freeping ?) if you also post the link to your video in this thread. The popular vote counts for 40% of the "grade".

Of course not. Who knows. Maybe someone could also convince 4-Chan that its really an anti-establishment video. Then you could have some real freeping.

Reddit that?

The biggest problem is that the user votes are only 40% of the target. We could get half the internet to vote for a video, and the folks at ETC decide its not the one they want to give the award to.

Also this contest made me sad. I want my own Ion/Eos, (I really want a Gio, but whos gonna complain)... but I dont work for an educational institution... I bet there would be more videos if you could try and win one for yourself.

Last edited:
I would love to make a video but with the time frame they have in place I wont be at the my school by the time the winners are announced....

And with no set in stone lighting program at my school I would need the consol and myself there to start one....

Oh well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back