Sup

Lucas

Hey All,

Lucas here,

I'm a high school senior who manages (both tech and talent and everything else) my highschool's FM radio station, WJSV, and I also work as a general systems tech for my school theatre program (mostly sound, some lighting, and a whole lot of whatever breaks), I also do video tech for my school's broadcasting dept after they (administration) fired the old faculty engineer. I also fix projectors for teachers in order to get out of doing work.

See you all on the threads,
Lucas

Hey All,

Lucas here,

I'm a high school senior who manages (both tech and talent and everything else) my highschool's FM radio station, WJSV, and I also work as a general systems tech for my school theatre program (mostly sound, some lighting, and a whole lot of whatever breaks), I also do video tech for my school's broadcasting dept after they (administration) fired the old faculty engineer. I also fix projectors for teachers in order to get out of doing work.

See you all on the threads,
Lucas
@Lucas Welcome to Control booth, there are worse places to be. A great many of us were you decades ago. You'll find members here from total amateurs to presidents of manufacturers and all levels of expertise in between.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back