Super Miracle Bubbles

Well to update my every loving bubble thread. I think I found a winner this year.

Glow Works sells gallons and honestly they perform rather well.

This is with no show lights.

image.jpeg

This is with show lights
image.jpeg

Well here we are in the heat of winter, as it gets colder outside the HVAC is running more to keep up with the frigid temps outside.

The million dollar question is how much water in the air do y'all think can evaporate as the heat pumps through the night sucking up water from the sand as well as moisture in the air.

My once great Gloworks Bubbles have turned into small bubbles that look like they have come from a kids toy. The only thing saving it is having 4 machines running at the same time.

I have tried to add water to the mixtures but no amount so far has brought my bubble thickness and amount back.

So any thoughts or comments are welcomed.

is there anyway to pre-heat the fluid? I wonder if the temp of the bubble mixture itself is causing issues?

Exactly, a moist damp place is ideal conditions for amount and fullness of the bubbles. During the summer that's not a problem cause the sand is watered and stays wet because the AC is on and we keep it a cool 69 in here ( Well we try, people, lights and open doors generally keep it at 74)

I have tinkered with the thought of adding in some humidity to the arena but I feel like it would cost an arm and a leg to turn the arena into a jungle type of weather.

More or less ranting as I know there really isn't anything to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back