Sure is QUIET in here this week. . .

RonHebbard

Premium Member
Departed Member
If it was anechoic it could be a good place to conduct a few tests.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Everyone's still in a food coma from Thanksgiving?

On a more serious note, our community is still in a lot of pain. I know at least half a dozen businesses which have closed for good, and many more that don't have much of a recovery plan other than hoping the vaccine gets rolled out quickly and successfully. It means there's not a lot to celebrate around holiday time, and darkens the mood toward the end of the year.

The forums at PSW have slowed down a lot lately too.

Lot of casual conversation is happening on CB's Discord channel.

Agreed. We talk about anything ranging from food to fun to fiascos. It’s a great way to lose the day when the day is already lost.

The few of us that are active may be doing video or virtual events, and the Christmas rush is on. In the last week, I've recorded two events and live streamed two more. I'm going to be busy until Christmas eve.

Last edited:
The few of us that are active may be doing video or virtual events, and the Christmas rush is on. In the last week, I've recorded two events and live streamed two more. I'm to be busy until Christmas eve.
And then you'll have presents to tote down chimneys.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Not much to say. I've done 1 knob-turning gig since March 13, 2020. One delivery/setup/strike. My benefits run out soon. I've got to figure out how to pay for health insurance next year.

Audio topicality: I'm selling off parts of my mic collection, watch the classifieds forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back