Talking LDI... and BBQ

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
The CB team is getting ready to go and wanted to remind you that LDI is coming up soon. The convention is officially October 17-23rd, with the Exhibit hall open on the 21st-23rd.

Here's the link to all the show information. Warning, early Registration pricing ends on September 15th.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot and having a great time catching up with old friends.

For the 3rd year in a row, I'm planning on attending.

We'll see if it actually happens this time.

I've got my transportation and housing secured.

I've got my transportation and housing secured.
Does this mean that your digs aren't available as a crash pad, and NO, you aren't a free taxi service?;)

Err, my dog might bite. :)

I love dogs! I'll bring bacon, we'll be great friends.

Don't wear a hat, she finds that offensive.

My dog doesn’t like facial hair... they might get along well.

I'd be honored to offer up meeting space at the Apollo booth complete with dog treats! (And an air compressor if you happen to spring a leak in your blow-up lounge furniture!)

:)

Ill be there as well! Maybe my Apollo meeting won't coincide with the Control Booth meet up this year!....

There will definitely be a CB meetup. Stay tuned for more information on when and where!

I just booked my trip. Beware, Vegas appears to be quite full. Hotel and car rental rates, which increase as things get full, are already quite high. So booking as soon as possible will save you money.

I'd be honored to offer up meeting space at the Apollo booth complete with dog treats! (And an air compressor if you happen to spring a leak in your blow-up lounge furniture!) :)
An air compressor would be great, sneaking around the back of the convention hall blowing up inflatable furniture can be difficult. You start to see spots, lights, and stars that are not projected from an of the booths.

Does this mean you'll be there this year? Or are we going to be stuck with just the bald kid again? I mean he's okay and all, but those of us with a sense of discernment do appreciate the full Kelite experience.

Hi Gafftaper. Yes I'll be in attendance this year, complete with MilkBone treats and Campbell & Hausfeld wind :) . And thank you for the kind words. (I think...)

:D

Will- not you, oh hairy one....

Wait a minute... Who are you referring to?!
Will- not you, oh hairy one....
Oh Yeah I'm definitely not talking about you Sasquatch. I'm talking about the tall thin bald guy who WORKS at Apollo. :p

It'll be good to have you both there. Start saving room for brisket and ribs!

What it's like to go eating with Gaff and @dvsDave in Vegas...
:shifty: Is this place safe?

:drool: Oh the smells from the kitchen!

:dance: This is Amazing

:snooty: No I'm done

:cry: Seriously... I'm done

:silenced:Why did I do it? Why.

What it's like to go eating with Gaff and @dvsDave in Vegas...
:shifty: Is this place safe?

:drool: Oh the smells from the kitchen!

:dance: This is Amazing

:snooty: No I'm done

:cry: Seriously... I'm done

:silenced:Why did I do it? Why.
You forgot the first thing...
o_O Where the hell are we going?!?!

I'm hoping to make it out. ALPS is going to be in the process of moving from our current location to our brand new building we just purchased, and have to be done by 10/31. Not sure if the powers to be will let us out of the zoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back