Control/Dimming Teatronics Genesis Identification

express

I'm wondering if anyone has any information on this dimmer pack? I can find plenty on the newer (I think) 'Comstar' series Genesis dimming, but I can't find anything on this specific model. Control is analog. We're starting to have some problems with them, but realized we really know nothing about them.

Fixing them won't really be a problem, but our curiosity is starting to get to us.

Attachments

• IMG_2842.JPG
    IMG_2842.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 278
These are great packs. We had them in rental inventory for many years, where I worked in Raleigh, and they were rock solid. They were old when I worked there 22 years ago. Yes, 0-10vdc analog, very simple and easy to repair. Parts for the driver cards and power cubes can easily be purchased from Digikey, etc.

What would you like to know? What problems are you having?

David

Nothing in particular. Just if anyone had experience with them and had any info about them. They aren't really the most complicated units.. My guess is bad SSR's, which while not exciting isn't exactly the worst thing to go wrong.

The easiest solution is to simply contact Jim Joffee at Teatronics and ask for the information you need. Their phone and email are at teatronics.com. He has always been very helpful.

Just found the spec sheet:

Attachments

• genesis1.pdf
    71.9 KB · Views: 190
  • genesis2.pdf
    119.8 KB · Views: 210
The easiest solution is to simply contact Jim Joffee at Teatronics and ask for the information you need. Their phone and email are at teatronics.com. He has always been very helpful.
He repaired a control card for me a few years ago. Great customer service and reasonable on prices.

I'm wondering if anyone has any information on this dimmer pack? I can find plenty on the newer (I think) 'Comstar' series Genesis dimming, but I can't find anything on this specific model. Control is analog. We're starting to have some problems with them, but realized we really know nothing about them.

Fixing them won't really be a problem, but our curiosity is starting to get to us.
These dimmer packs are the Genesis 2400. Contact 805-438-4000 for support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back