Techie Clothing

Any sugestions on where to get Black cargo pants for a skinny female (0-00)? ive looked around with no luck.
as for a pocket utility knife i have one i scored from REI. it has a screwdriver and a pair of pliers.

Any sugestions on where to get Black cargo pants for a skinny female (0-00)? ive looked around with no luck.
as for a pocket utility knife i have one i scored from REI. it has a screwdriver and a pair of pliers.

I always recommend 5.11 for pants, not sure if they have your size or not, but their TDU pants have an elastic band inside the waist (so you dont need to wear a belt with them, the products are for military and police) that adjusts the fit very well. If your in a place with friendly costume people, you can always have wardrobe teach you how to make your own, or alter pants that you find comfortable to have pockets you want. Alternatively, you can get a tool belt to put all the stuff that would normally go in the cargo pockets into. That way, you never have to worry about the pants being pulled down.

In Sweden we have several producers of workwear.
My tip of the day is that you all have a look at the products from Blaklader. their workpants are really great!

Comfortable, lots of pockets and available in different colours.
Their products are now available in USA (and a lot of other countries) according to their homepage.

Is that a utilikilt i see? Correct me if im wrong, but I believe its FOY who loves those?

Yes that's right :) I think the Glasgow Kilt was created for a trade fair as a fun product to show but it was so popular that now it is in their catalogue.

Is that a utilikilt i see? Correct me if im wrong, but I believe its FOY who loves those?
Utilikilts are a "feature" of ZFX employees working trade shows.
proxy.php

ZFX Artists

It's the heavy duty, kick your @$$ work boots that complete the look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back