Ted Ohl Resigns from Texas Scenic.

Van

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
Ted Ohl, the 'O' in PDO, an industry leader in Stage Equipment Contracting and Systems Integration as well as Variable Acoustic Curtains; announced today that he is resigning from Texas Scenic Effective August 2, 2019. Texas Scenic announced it's acquisition of PDO and acouStaCorp in October of 2016 with an effective date of 11/1/16.
Concerning his departure Mr. Ohl stated, "I am ready for a change -- for a chance to explore new opportunities and to continue using my experience and passion to grow our industry's reach."

Ted Ohl, the 'O' in PDO, an industry leader in Stage Equipment Contracting and Systems Integration as well as Variable Acoustic Curtains; announced today that he is resigning from Texas Scenic Effective August 2, 2019. Texas Scenic announced it's acquisition of PDO and acouStaCorp in October of 2016 with an effective date of 11/1/16.
Concerning his departure Mr. Ohl stated, "I am ready for a change -- for a chance to explore new opportunities and to continue using my experience and passion to grow our industry's reach."

I’m sensing (partly thru other sources) that the merger of PDO and Texas Scenic has not been a particularly happy combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back