Tell us about your booth or conference session at LDI!

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
If you are a CB member and you'll be working the exhibition hall . Tell us where you will be so other CB members can come visit you in your booth. If you want to give us a preview of what cool new thing we will want to come see in your booth, please do so.

If you are a CB member and you will be a speaker in a conferences sessions. Tell us what you will be talking about and when we should come to your session.

I don't think I've ever said this before, but please spam us! Tell us what you will be doing at LDI and where we can find you.

I'll be assisting with all things Apollo at booth [HASHTAG]#1529[/HASHTAG] throughout LDI week.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ControlBooth peeps too!

Ooh, look at how much work your light is doing. It's sweating!

I thought maybe they were paying homage to Altman, remember the brown hammertone paint finish, and since it is a UV light, and UV light is somewhat Halloweeny, that it was painted in a special "ZombieFlesh" paint.

The AVERE 4UV offers true 365nm energy without the visible wavelengths, for those specific applications which must remain dark, not purple...

The AVERE 4UV offers true 365nm energy without the visible wavelengths, for those specific applications which must remain dark, not purple...
Does it sweat away all the purple? ;)

AC Lighting will be at Booth 2358, showing off the new color one as well as a variety of other fixtures.

We're also manning booth 2331 with the folks from Prolyte! Stop by either and say hello!

ETC will be hosting its annual Student Session on Saturday, Nov. 22nd at 5:15PM in the ETC demo lounge, Room N115.
This is meant for high school, undergrad and graduate students, sadly not their professors, mentors, life-time students or students of life.
Stop by the booth to pick up your backstage pass for this "educational" event!

Students: bring your best questions for some swag and be ready for anything.

ETC will be hosting its annual Student Session on Saturday, Nov. 22nd at 5:15PM in the ETC demo lounge, Room N115.
This is meant for high school, undergrad and graduate students, sadly not their professors, mentors, life-time students or students of life.

Students seriously don't miss this opportunity. ETC was kind enough to let [HASHTAG]#dvsDave[/HASHTAG] and I sit in the back of the room and watch one of these. It's a really great fun opportunity for you to network a bit, ask any question you could ever dream of about ETC, ETC products, and working in the industry, and of course the swag falls like rain.

The Chauvet Professional booth should be pretty dang cool this year.
we'll be showing off our Rogue line, more of our vast array of klingnet/artnet controlled Pixel stuff, additions to our Colorado line, and..... our super cool new additions to the Ovation line (with an Amazing hand painted drop).

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody.

I was at the one last year and it was great. Looking forward to this years session!

This class is being taught by one of our own.

Best Practices for Digital Projectors in the Entertainment World
Friday, November 21, 2014
3:30PM - 5:00PM
Room: N225
Session Number: P04
SessionDescription-Icon.png

.75 ETCP Renewal Credits
An in depth look at the components of LCD and DLP projectors; best practices for increased lifespan and ROI; advanced diagnostics and monitoring to detect problems before they impact a show; and field troubleshooting techniques. Topics include an understanding of the components of different types of projectors and how they effect the image; The skills to use monitoring software, observations, and inspections to diagnose problems and preemptively identify impending failures; The knowledge and tools to implement practices such as pre-filters and preventative maintenance to increase the life, reliability and ROI of projectors.
Speaker: Kelsey Booth, visual designer, Silver Crest Studios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back