Tell us about your booth or conference session, what will you be showing?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
If you will be at LDI either working a booth or speaking at a conference session this is your thread to spam us! What booth number are you? What real life name do I ask for at the booth to find you? Do you have a new product we should check out? Surprises we should look for? Are you speaking, tell us what you'll be talking about!

This thread is a chance for you to brag and help CB members find you!

@Kelite, @GreyWyvern , @Ford, @Ben Dickmann , @DELO72 , @Rob, @jfleenor, @STEVETERRY

Last edited:
Doug Fleenor Design will be in booth 839.

We'll be showcasing a few new products:

- The newest member of our Preset Family series... the PRE10E-A. A four universe Preset 10 module that can record and play back ten snapshots of sACN data. Powered by PoE or separate low voltage power supply.
- E8ANL-DIN is an eight channel Ethernet to analog 0-10V interface. It's configured via a built-in webserver, and accepts both sACN and ArtNet as the Ethernet input.
- DMXdoohicky (exact spelling is still being finalized) will be a little widget that displays the level of DMX channel 512 when plugged into a line. The purpose is to identify the universe number of the cable it is plugged into (the level of channel 512 is then parked to match the universe number).

I'll be sure to update this post with added information as things are finalized!

Last edited:
Doug Fleenor Design will be in booth 839.

We'll be showcasing a few new products:

- The newest member of our Preset Family series... the PRE10-E. We're putting the final touches on it, so I'll update with the data sheet once it's finished.
- E8ANL-DIN is an eight channel Ethernet to analog 0-10V interface. It's configured via a built-in webserver, and accepts both sACN and ArtNet as the Ethernet input.
- DMXdoohicky (exact spelling is still being finalized) will be a little widget that displays the level of DMX channel 512 when plugged into a line. The purpose is to identify the universe number of the cable it is plugged into (the level of channel 512 is then parked to match the universe number).

I'll be sure to update this post with added information as things are finalized!
The DMXdoohicky is a slick idea. I like it.

Creative Conners will be there at booth 230.

We've got a handful of cool new toys to show off. We are formally introducing our automation console, Stage Manager, along with our new handheld Pendant. We are also talking up our ever growing rental inventory of Smart Chain Hoists.

We are also launching a new website that has been a long time coming.

If making stuff move on stage is up your alley stop by (just look for the booth with LOTS of orange). I'm Pete and I'll be there everyday all day to give you the details of anything and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back