The Forklift Splitter

jfleenor

Hello there ControlBooth!

We received a splitter in for repair today, which I think you all might get a kick out of. Here is our Facebook album with all of the pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222164211148928.62492.123034717728545

This 125-5 splitter was out on rental, and ILC was told that it was damaged when it was returned. Apparently, someone had run over it with a forklift!

If you would like to see the splitter in person, stop by our booth at LDI. We haven't decided how we will feature it, but it will be there!

Hmmmmmm, can you fix it ?
Amazing how forklifts accidents can happen. I recieved a Martin PAL-1200 back from a rental at LDI. GES had conveniently run-it-through with a fork.

Isn't a "split fork" just a poker ?
YOU poker, you brought 'er!

From the packing slip:
Unit was run over by a fork lift but seems to work fine. Please replace housing and test.
So what's the problem? The case is purely cosmetic. I wonder if Swisson or Enttec opto s would fare as well?

Last edited:
Hello there ControlBooth!

We received a splitter in for repair today, which I think you all might get a kick out of. Here is our Facebook album with all of the pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222164211148928.62492.123034717728545

This 125-5 splitter was out on rental, and ILC was told that it was damaged when it was returned. Apparently, someone had run over it with a forklift!

If you would like to see the splitter in person, stop by our booth at LDI. We haven't decided how we will feature it, but it will be there!

At first I thought this was going to be some sort of new DMX controllable device...

proxy.php

DMXGAFF on the job

Why would you need to split a forklift? What good are two half-forklifts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@derekleffew Clearly you're too young; one half DSR, the other half DSL let's you support the Fyre festival below and inbetween. @egilson1 can flesh out the details for you.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back