The latest in big bad flashlights

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Anybody looking to upgrade their Mag? Forget Surefire!
What about this 700 Lumen bad boy. It's 1.7" diameter X 7" long... not bad at all. Three CR123 batteries. Even has a low light 8 lumen mode perfect for back stage. Okay it is $140... but check out that case!

Alright real world. My wife would kill me and I don't need 700 lumens. If I keep the price around $30 I can have the flashlight and she will let me live... check this out! I found a review and shoot out too. Twice the output of the stock MagLED 2AA. I have to get one!

I have one of the latter flashlights mentioned and am not fond of it. Mine has a tendency to flicker out and die after prolonged use, regardless of battery age. The AA battery use is nice since the CR123's get expensive but I vastly prefer my innova that came in at some $45 or so.

700 Lumen bad boy. It's 1.7" diameter X 7" long... not bad at all.
This one is even more powerful, it's the world's most powerful handheld torch, at a massive 4100 lumen. Mind blowing, it can cook eggs (not as in scramble them and put them on toast, if it could do that it would be a must have) and melt plastic, it's $300 US, but hell, it's so awesome!
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back