the lone canadian

andie

okay so im from canada. northern ontario, but almost southern. and i have a little question. do the techies from U.S. have the same slightly eccentric (i may be underexxagerating) personality as the techies in Canada? i'm terribly curious. please comment.

probably-i wonder about techies form the uk

you cant say your the lone canadian, im from the niagara region

jacob

Yah, you're certainly not the "lone" canadian. That's like calling your band the Lone Rangers....

If by eccentric you mean can count to 31 using the digits of only one hand or enjoys the fine are of coiliing cable then yes, us American techies are pretty "normal" just like you.

I have to agree as a canadian (torontonian) living in America techs are the same from canada to the usa.

JH

ok sweet i love techies theyre so... interesting and amusing. anyways, i know about the techies from uk cuz some of my band friends AND fellow dramoids went there for a trip. they saw the techies in the booth dancing to their band music in some hall in London. therefore, i think we should organize some kind of worlwide techie convention so we can all be surrounded by other techies. then we'd feel 'normal' lol.

oh and sorry about saying i was the only canadian. there are plenty of others. i just didnt look much in depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back