The New Light Network

propmonkey

I didnt see anyone mentioning this so I figured I would.

The Lightnetwork, which as been home to many lighting professionals for the past 8 years, has finally moved to their own server with better features.

Please visit the new site at www.lightnetwork.com

Hey

looks pretty cool, just actually read the thing before you register and make sure your ok with it. It contains at least these:

" redmonkey collects personal information from users both actively and passively. "

" redmonkey does not sell, rent or share personal information about you with any other people except when redmonkey has your permission to do so or under the following circumstances.

* redmonkey believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.

* redmonkey responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. "

Yeah I know some people anyway won't mind that cause it says anyway that it won't unless you do something wicked illegal then I dunno.

Sorry to possibly shoot down that site.

~Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back