The one stop Stage Management Software Solution

rapscaLLion

Link doesn't work... and you really shouldn't link directly to an EXE file...... I SMELL A VIRUS!!!!

No j/k.

DJErik07

Not working for me either!!

propmonkey

i googled it and found " http://www.microthr.com/ " that to be the site but its expired or something. in its description is says its the "ultimate stage management software"

bwayhawk2002

I can't get the page to come up...the search engines don't show that site. I have tried Google, Yahoo, MSN, and AOL. None of them show this site.

avkid

Not a New User
Fight Leukemia
AVGuyAndy said:
I'm not touching that...
It actually looks quite professional to me. Sadly it is only for Windows.

AVGuyAndy

First, I posted that a year ago. Second, that link was a virus. I really don't care what platform it runs on.

Foxinabox10

AVGuyAndy said:
First, I posted that a year ago. Second, that link was a virus. I really don't care what platform it runs on.
If you didn't notice above, the software link was a new one a few posts above this one. And what did you post a year ago?

AVGuyAndy

Avkid replied to me, quoting my post, which I posted about a year ago. A year ago, there was no good link.

If you were a good boy and used threaded view, I wouldn't have to be explaining this. Or if you do use threaded view, there is no hope for you in that case...