Theater gifts for graduating Highschool Seniors

NickVon

Anyone have any thoughts for some thing under 25$ as gift for a highschool senior looking to pursue Technical Theater in College or the work force.

I'm stumped for a neat/clever yet somewhat generic gift (I know those are all a little counter to each other) that doesn't lean to a Theater speciality like sound/ lighting /stage management.

I generally give a golden wrench to my favorites. That is to say, I spray paint a c-wrench gold.

Note to self, I need two golden-wrenches for tomorrow's drama banquet.

+1 for flashlight. I have all the things I could ever want to put on my belt or in my pocket, but the only two I always have on me and use every hour of every day are a flashlight and a knife. Maybe gifting knives in a HS is out, maybe not, but $25 can get a pretty solid flashlight. Add red and blue filters. Maybe there are also some wallet format OSHA QuickCards or frequently used formulas, phone #s, website resources you could laminate for them too (practically free).

A good flashlight.

.....and good convincing that going into this business is a terrible idea.....
Well, a *good* flashlight, like my (sadly discontinued Fenix FD-40) is about $100, with spare batteries and charger, but I know what you mean... :)

I generally give a golden wrench to my favorites. That is to say, I spray paint a c-wrench gold.

Note to self, I need two golden-wrenches for tomorrow's drama banquet.
Just had the banquet last night and had an unexpected senior show up. They have been part of drama since middle school, but only through the class so I didn't expect them to come to the club banquet. That said, the kid totally deserved recognition so luckily, spray-paint dries fast!

An application to the IBEW apprentice program?

Last edited:
An application to the IBEW apprentice program?
proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back