The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by Grog12, Jul 14, 2007.

  1. Grog12

    Grog12 CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Denver, CO
    The name for a device used in circuiting multiple lighting instruments into one circuit.

    It has three female ends and one male end thus allowing you to get "Three for One." Also known as a "three-way" or "multiple branch off."
    Comes in either molded "W-style":

    (becoming rarer each day) as an approx. 3"x4"x1" block:
    These are still manufactured by Union Connector in both cable-mounted and male-pinned versions.

    This device is sometimes called a Best Little [​IMG] '______' in Texas "Block."

    If three fixture s are to be ganged onto one circuit and no Three-Fers are available, two Two-Fer s, one plugged into one of the females of the other, can achieve the same goal.

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice