Ticket Booth Window Intercom?

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Anybody purchase one of those intercoms that go in the little hole in the ticket booth window? I see Telex makes one and there's another small company called Norcon that makes them. Is there another brand I should be looking at? Anybody have one they like or hate, anything I should look for or avoid? Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful.

Thanks...

Why do you need an in window intercom? Is this college a dangerous place with knives/guns/special ed puppets too? What ever happened to unshielded, nice, human interaction?

Why do you need an in window intercom? Is this college a dangerous place with knives/guns/special ed puppets too? What ever happened to unshielded, nice, human interaction?

It's too late for human interaction. They built the booth with full glass windows (bullet proof?) with a metal plate and little slit to speak through. I'm trying to make things a little more pleasant.

I miss those puppets. I hope they are alright.

They built the booth with full glass windows (bullet proof?)
Nothing is freaking bulletproof!!
Grr..........

Bullet resistant.

(not a personal thing, the term just annoys the hell out of me)

Howitzer proof, yeah right!

But it is bullet proof, as in "Give me a bullet and I'll prove it!"

Ok, back to the original question... Anybody have a Norcon system? Yes Telex is clearly the big boy in the market, but which is BEST as far as long term use and sound quality?

does sound quality really matter all that much

"that i'll be 3fiddy tanks"

"what?'

What can you go and see that only costs $3.50 or did you mean $350.00?

Well we are trying this old fashioned strategy known as "customer service"... I know it's an ancient concept that one rarely hears of anymore. But we are going to give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back