Tiger Touch Console

Yemmylight

Hi everyone, I have a Avolite tiger touch, two of the wheels is not responding and I've tried checking from the wheel setting but still no headway, I would love to have your advice on this issue.

Thanks.

There are a few things that could go wrong. My first thought was something USB related or perhaps a panel needing a firmware update. Since you say one of three wheels are working, the panel theory may be out the window and it could potentially be faulty encoders, but having 2 go bad at the same time is rare. Also rare but I’ve seen it happen, it is possible for the connector that plugs into each encoder could possibly become loose, especially if your console is moving around a lot Say in a truck on bumpy roads. Again, this is quite rare. Since your playback faders are on the same panel as the wheels, can you confirm that they work? If not it may mean that there is a panel issue or even a bad USB connection. You can check out the panel diagnostics in the Control Panel section on the desk. It will show you if there are any firmware issues as well as if the panels are fully booting and if they are generating any errors. You can also reach out to the AVO service department at [email protected] .

There are a few things that could go wrong. My first thought was something USB related or perhaps a panel needing a firmware update. Since you say one of three wheels are working, the panel theory may be out the window and it could potentially be faulty encoders, but having 2 go bad at the same time is rare. Also rare but I’ve seen it happen, it is possible for the connector that plugs into each encoder could possibly become loose, especially if your console is moving around a lot Say in a truck on bumpy roads. Again, this is quite rare. Since your playback faders are on the same panel as the wheels, can you confirm that they work? If not it may mean that there is a panel issue or even a bad USB connection. You can check out the panel diagnostics in the Control Panel section on the desk. It will show you if there are any firmware issues as well as if the panels are fully booting and if they are generating any errors. You can also reach out to the AVO service department at [email protected] .
Thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back