- Turn up ten minutes earlier than your start time.
- If you don't know, ask. If you're not sure, don't assume you know - ask!
- No question is a stupid question except the one you didn't ask.
- Watch and listen to what the others are doing and you'll pick up a lot of info.
- Don't whinge if you're asked to sort gel, sweep the floor, make tea etcetc. Everyone has to start at the bottom.
- Be polite!
Don't ask when lunch is.
Don't sit unless everyone else is.
Ask for something to do if you don't have something to do.
Be cool, and the amount of "crap" you'll eat is inversely proportionate to how long your mouth is running. Sounds rough, but it's true.
You're new. People will mess with you. It's nothing personal.