Titanic the Musical

I am currently working on the show and I am in charge of the special effects in the second Act it calls for a tea-cart to roll across the stage, I think I know how to do it with a invisible line being pulled from the bottom of the cart, but I want your opinions what are your opinions on how this special effect can be done?

That would be my first idea as well. Keep it simple. Other option is make it just big enough for someone to sit under and walk with their feet. Make sure you mask it though so no one sees the shoes.

I am currently working on the show and I am in charge of the special effects in the second Act it calls for a tea-cart to roll across the stage, I think I know how to do it with a invisible line being pulled from the bottom of the cart, but I want your opinions what are your opinions on how this special effect can be done?

Don't forget to mount the cups, saucers, and pot to the cart or you will have a mess. Also invis line is the cheapest easiest option. The crazy complex option I could think of is make a tilt table the length of the stage that raises and lowers to be flat when you need it and a fulcrum when its raised. Gravity will do the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back