TOA frequency Assignments in the A01 and H01 bands?

NickVon

I have done as much google-fu as I can, and have been unable to find a chart listing for the frequency assigments of 0-10,a,b,..f

We are looking to do some tighter coordination at a church before the new gear gets settled on

We have (4) TOA WT-4820's in the A01 band . Which is like 506-865mhz
We hvae (4) TOA WT-5800's in the H01 Band (4 banks of 16 channels each) . 576-606mhz

I can not find a break down of what the 4820's channel frequencies actually are. And would like to find something already in writing for the 5800's...though for them I could just click through each bank and frequency and write all 64 down to plug into WWB.

Anyone have any resources on these systems?
Thanks in advance

The 4820s are no longer legal for use in the United States, and haven't been for several years. That would explain why the information has vanished. The 5800s are OK, though.

Yes, I and they realize this. But they can still be tuned below 600mhz for the time being, So I was hopeing to figure out what channels actually tune below that. 600mhz

That's a no no. You know enough to tune them below 600 MHz, but most people don't, which is why they need to go in the dumpster. What happens when someone else comes along and tunes them onto an occupied channel and it causes interference?

Yes, I and they realize this. But they can still be tuned below 600mhz for the time being, So I was hopeing to figure out what channels actually tune below that. 600mhz
FCC requirements are that any legacy transmitters *capable* of tuning into bands not authorized be removed for service. Some transmitters can be re-flashed with firmware to restrict them to legal frequencies but the TOA don't seem to be among them.

The consequences are either you create interference with a licensed service (big fines and equipment confiscation) or the licensed service stomps all over your show. Either is bad.

Last edited:

They can't. The full tuning range of the device is listed on the spec sheet, but you need to physically change out internal cards to get tuning into different ranges. Each card has a 30mHz range. Here is the link to the product info on the cards, page 2 has the different models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back