Top 50 CB Posters

derekleffew

Resident Curmudgeon
Senior Team
Premium Member
The results are in, read 'em and weep. This is what happens when Derek gets bored because there's no new posts. At the other end of the spectrum: of our 1338 registered members, almost 800 have less than 10 posts. Of those 800, 300 have only one post. Maybe in January we could have a membership drive? And I promise not to scare away anyone again, intentionally.

<Gafftaper, now you should have a better idea of whom to target in your 3.0 campaign, but wait until January, okay?>

Last edited:
Ship wins, are we surprised?

Yay I'm 34!!! I was honorably beaten by many other "usuals".

In case anyone is wondering where his/her life went...

Last edited:
And here's one more. Nyah.

you *sniff* left me out.... why? *sniff* I have more average posts per day than DVS dave and yet im not on the list! *sniff* how dare you*sniff* :(:cry::cry::cry:

Sorry, PadawanGeek, no offense intended. The "Posts Per Day" is taken from the "Top 50" so indeed may not be accurate across all 1338 members. Trust me, in a few month's time, you'll be right up there. I don't even recognize about 10 of the names on the list. I predict avkid will pull in front of ship soon, for example.

Derek, what program did you use to make those charts?

I have yet to unlock the supposed "magic" of Excel 2004.
(Office 98 was the best one)

Last edited:
Microsoft® Excel® 2004 for Mac. Although there's nothing that any version of Excel couldn't do. I've used Excel for years, use it for everything. I've done light plots with it, and use it for Hook-Ups and Instrument Schedules and the like. It's faster for me than Lightwright, but does take much manipulation to make the output "pretty."

I'm afraid of those lists, really, really, afraid. I think it's time I admit I have a problem.:oops:

< at least I only have one, and it's a small problem>
:rolleyes:

I'm afraid of those lists, really, really, afraid. I think it's time I admit I have a problem.:oops:
< at least I only have one, and it's a small problem>
:rolleyes:

Well, it could be worse, you could think of it as we have two threads running right now that are both about how many posts we have, added to that we are still posting to them with really nothing new to say except.. yep... now... back to kids trying to redo their HVAC system under their administrators nose...

Well, it could be worse, you could think of it as we have two threads running right now that are both about how many posts we have, added to that we are still posting to them with really nothing new to say except.. yep... now... back to kids trying to redo their HVAC system under their administrators nose...

....Yep...

17th...im starting to get back on here more.

Riding the middle baby....man I should just start making some insightful posts for a change.

Well, you know, this is where I come when I get bored. Once I have read all the new posts, then I get really bored. It's so exciting.

Well, you know, this is where I come when I get bored. Once I have read all the new posts, then I get really bored. It's so exciting.
And that's when you either think of something to start a thread about or go to sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back