The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

TOP Flight Masterclass - Vertigo Flying Effects & Rigging

Discussion in 'Industry Announcements & Press Releases' started by Sara Myers, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Sara Myers

Sara Myers Member

Good Morning!
    Vertigo Flying Effects & Rigging (based in the Chicagoland area) will be holding our annual TOP Flight Masterclass, July 30 - August 3.
    TOP Flight is an annual, multi-day workshop that trains technicians, operators and performers on installing flying systems, operating flying equipment, and conducting flying choreography.

In the past, participants from around the world — riggers, administrators, actors, dancers, aerialists, technical directors, and other entertainment professionals — that attend TOP Flight receive the knowledge and practicality of operating a flying system.

By completing TOP Flight, ETCP Certified Individuals earn up to 30 ETCP renewal credits.

This year’s TOP Flight will be hosted in the O’Connell Theatre in Northern Illinois University’s Stevens Building.

To register, please visit https://naafed.com/topflight/
    I am also available to answer any questions! [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Sara

What Rigger? and RonHebbard like this.
  2. DGotlieb

DGotlieb Member

This is totally a class would want to take, but never tell my boss I took....

BHaines and Sara Myers like this.
  3. What Rigger?

What Rigger? I'm so fly....I Neverland.

Part rigger, part bouncer. All machine.
    Although I've never been able to clear my calendar to attend (darn holiday season prep), I can tell everyone here the instructors and the knowledge you'll gain from them is untouchable. Simply having Tracy Nunnally and Bill Auld in the same room at once is worth the price of admission, but it's way more than that.

Sara Myers likes this.