Tradition!

glad to see all that business from before got sorted out. i stayed away, i knew that if i checked back any time soon after that post i had a good chance of getting my hackles raised.

in my theatre there's a bit more ambiguity about what has happened in our facilities. we have our main building which is new, so hopefully not much has gone on in there. however i do know that two of my friends that have both graduated now, were caught making out in our ATD's office, on his desk no less...our old building, which is now storage, is even more "mysterious"...

we make jokes about it but most everyone knows that it's most likely that hasn't happened (making out maybe, anything more, neeh, don't really want to think about my friends like that). if it has happened (for whatever reason, heat of the moment, you know, anything.) i trust that my friends and predecessors had the good sense, and common decency, to clean up. :oops:

ease up though, i mean you aren't going to catch something from even day old stains. and maybe that stain that all of you think came from one think actually is just some split soda. never assume, it makes and "ass" our of "u" and "me".

We have a few traditions in our department.
First is called Circle.

MIKE!!! You're not supposed to tell anybody about our circle!!! its a secret!!! jk,
don't know if you remember me...i was a freshman when you were a senior...how's it goin' at UVA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back