Vintage Lighting trying again, R&V Scene Machine Question

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Reiche & Vogel Leuchtkunst Kg 1 Berlin 36 on the sticker, other than that, little info.

The heck is the fixture, it's date and info? Got a I think fire scroller under repair, and I think a cloud scroller available but missin parts to most.

Added to the museum but don't know how to label it given the fire scroller or was that a wave scroller? This much less enough about other than by way of Lyric Opera of Chicago, NIU gave three of them in only one compiled fully working to me.

RVProjector007.jpg

Attachments

• R&V Scene Machine.jpg
    R&V Scene Machine.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
I can't say for sure, but I thought that they were still in business. I had some of their low voltage beam projectors at one time. If they still around, they might have info on their older equipment.

I can't say for sure, but I thought that they were still in business. I had some of their low voltage beam projectors at one time. If they still around, they might have info on their older equipment.

Already contacted them and their old gear site Low Voltage Parabolic Spotlight nadda for info.

Thinking that it's 1950's by way of the science experiment type base/reflector assembly mounted for adjustment on a central bronze 3/8" rod. Also in I beleve it's using standard not Metric screws. It's similar to what a Co-worker was using from them in the 1970's but different. Good part about this science experiment like mounting stud is that it's easy to adjust for other lamp types such as in my case a P-40s (Mog. Pre-Focus) type 2Kw BVW lamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back