The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Turn off auto keystone on Espon 2165?

Discussion in 'Multimedia, Projection, and Show Control' started by emathews, Jan 11, 2018.

1. emathews

emathews Member

Hi there,
    We have an Epson powerlite 2165 that we need to move a few times during a production. We use a/v mute and have it spiked so it rolls on and off stage to the same location each time we bring it back on again. I'd like to turn off the auto keystone or whatever feature is making it try to adjust when we reset the projector. Is this a possibility? If not, any other tricks?
    Thanks!

2. emathews

emathews Member

answering my own question for posterity!
    First of all, don't try to fix this problem during a tech rehearsal when you can't see and have little patience. A few minutes into the menus and I discovered instead of keystone I can use quick corner and it maintains the shape of the image without autocorrecting for movement. Great! Go to menu then settings then keystone then select quick corner.

3. ruinexplorer

ruinexplorer Minion CB Mods Premium Member Fight Leukemia

Projectionist
    Glad that you found your answer. Business model projectors can be oh so "helpful" in that way.

mikefellh and Amiers like this.